New Lead Form Extensions Now Being Rolled Out in Google Ads
Generate Leads Directly from Google Search Ads
Where to find the lead form extension?
- Sign into your Google Ads account.
- Click Ads & extensions in the page menu, and then click Extensions at the top of the page.
- Click the plus button , and then select Lead form extension.
- You’ll need to review and accept the terms of service the first time you create a lead form extension.
- Select the campaign(s) that you want to attach the new lead form extension to.
- Create the lead form extension, following the instructions below.
- Click Save.
Setting up the lead form extension
Step 1: Select a Campaign/ Ad Group you would like to add the extension to.
Step 2: Enter a Call-to-Action
Step 3: Create a lead form and upload a background image
Step 4: Create a lead form submission message
Step 5: Link your CRM to your form using web hooks. This integration will allow you to pull website leads into a Google spreadsheet or CRM via Zapier.
Use lead form extensions in search ads :
Lead form requirements :
Lead Form Extension is a new Google Ads extension that allows an advertiser to generate leads directly from Google search ads. With the ability to integrate with a CRM using webhooks, this extension is customisable to allow a call-to-action, background image, and a default form submission message.