Google AdWords Third Party Compliance Notice
At Casson Media our goal is to be a transparent company. Google has put audits in place that check agencies for Google Third Party Compliance. This policy requires that we provide our clients with a transparent, clear, and honest representation of our AdWords services.
Google requires the following statement from all Google AdWords Partners:
- “At the minimum provide advertisers with monthly data on AdWords costs, clicks and impressions at the account level.”
- “All third parties primarily serving small to medium-sized clients are required to provide the Google Disclosure Notice.”
- “Third parties may not engage in unclear, deceptive or harassing sales practices.”
- “Third parties may not misrepresent their relationship to Google.”
- “You may not make improper guarantees about Google to your clients.”
- “You may not violate Google’s branding guidelines.”
- “You may not improperly use AdWords accounts, or AdWords marketing or sales material.”
Casson Media does and will continue to provide all these required services and more for their clients.
The Disclosure Notice:
You can view the full disclosure notice here. As someone considering management for your Google AdWords account, I highly suggest that you read this disclosure notice to educate yourself with identifying rouge AdWords agencies.
Familiarise yourself with what is required by third parties by reading the Google Third Party Policy, to better protect your own company and investment into Google AdWords advertising.
How to Check if an Advertiser is a Google Partner?
Google makes it easy to look up AdWords agencies that are Google AdWords partners of Google AdWords certified. You can do so by using the Partner Search feature provided by Google.
Casson Media’s partner status can be checked by clicking on the Google Partner badge on the right: