What is Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is a world leader in advanced website tracking and statistics. Analytics breaks down every aspect of a website, SDK or mobile app tracking to monitor the audience, acquisition, behaviour and conversion of each session created by a user. Google Analytics is currently part of a platform inside the Google Marketing Platform brand.
Introduction to SEO & Google Tools Integration Course
By learning basic onsite SEO and Google Tools like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager & Data Studio, you can easily monitor the effectiveness of your website and marketing efforts.
Getting your landing page ready for Google – a basic SEO 101
- What is SEO?
- Landing page optimisation
- Understanding what Google requires
- Site speed index
- Google Policy
Creating A Google account
- Understanding the tracking code
- Integrating your analytics with Google Webmaster Tools & Google AdWords
- Installing The Tracking Code
Installing on static websites
- Installing on open-source CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla & Drupal
- Installing on custom built CMS websites
- Where should the tracking code go?
- Using variables
- Testing your tracking code
- Verify & testing your code and start tracking
- Installing tag manager
- Making Analytics containers
- Remarketing in Tag Manager
- Conversion tracking in Tag Manager
- Understanding event tracking
Google Analytics Filters
- Creating advanced filters
- Implementing filters
- Using data from filters
Google Analytics Interface
- Learning your dashboard & navigation bar
- Most used sections of Google Analytics
- Google Analytics Real Time
Understanding Collected Data
- Bounce rates
- Time on site / Time of day
- Where does your traffic come from?
- Organic vs paid, direct, referrals and social media
- Advanced page tracking
Using Advanced Segments
- When to use advanced segments?
- How to create valuable reporting segments
- Creating Segments
Reports and Monitoring
- Creating advanced reports in various formats
- Defining a reporting target
- Using real time reports
- The basics of custom reporting
- Choosing date ranges
- Making KPI sheets using Google Sheets
- Administration and User Access
- Inviting other users
- Viewing access and user permissions